I like to get right to the point and not waste your time.
This ebook is for you if:
- You have an iPhone with an American cell phone company.
- You want to save money and use your own iPhone in Europe.
- You are willing to plan your calls, texts, emails, etc. when you have free Wi-Fi.
- You can spend about an hour following the easy-to-follow instructions before you leave the US.
- You want to stay connected but love the idea of doing it for free in Europe.
- Your cell phone service is with Verizon. (Some features like call forwarding or cloud texting may not be available from other carriers.)
What you will learn:
- How to set up your iPhone for free access to your Voicemail.
- How to set up your iPhone for free video and voice calls.
- How to make calls to other phones in Europe and the US for pennies a minute.
- How to set up your iPhone for free text messages through Verizon or Google Voice.
- How to download maps to use for sightseeing.
- Exactly which settings to change on your iPhone before you enter Europe.
- How to return your iPhone to normal once you return to the States.
For a copy of the table of contents, click here.
What you will get:
- A 30-page ebook with easy-to-follow directions and explanations.
- Instructions on how to save the ebook in your iPhone.
- FREE updates for the life of the ebook.
How is the ebook delivered?
You’ll receive a link where you can immediately download the 30-page PDF ebook and instructions on uploading the ebook into your iPhone. You’ll also receive FREE updates for the life of the ebook.
Ready to use your iPhone for FREE (or nearly free) in Europe?